Where has summer gone?! Time always passes quickly when you are having fun and we’ve truly been enjoying every bit of summer. We start back to school in early August so we are already starting to prepare by getting together our school supplies, backpacks, locker swag, etc.
Every couple of years, the kids get to pick out a new backpack, which is one of their favorite things to pick out for back to school. We’ve always loved Vera Bradley backpacks…their prints are colorful and fun, they are comfortable to carry, they are sturdy and they are made to last.
Today, I’m sharing a Vera Bradley backpack comparison guide in hopes of helping you select the right backpack for your student. Vera Bradley backpacks are excellent for anyone who enjoys carrying a backpack too…from school, to work, to travel…they are the perfect everyday companion.
- The XL Journey Backpack in ReActive – we love this backpack in the lavender butterflies print…it also comes in 3 other prints and in solid black. The ReActive material is lightweight, water repellant, and is made from recycled PET water bottles. This backpack has all of the bells and whistles and I particularly love all of the pockets and compartments. There is also a ventilated pouch for your shoes and extra clothes. This would be an excellent backpack for a student who needs the extra space and may have a sports practice after school!
- The XL Campus Backpack in Recycled Cotton – this style has always been one of our personal favorites.
We love the cotton quilted look and how cute is this Butterfly By pattern?! This backpack is made from 100% recycled cotton. It has front and back zip pockets and two side slip pockets…perfect for carrying a water bottle. The shoulder straps are nicely padded as well for extra comfort!
- The Utility Backpack in Recycled Cotton – this backpack is available in 5 solid colors and 2 prints and is made with recycled cotton. The size of the backpack is perfect for everyday use. I especially love carrying this backpack when running errands or shopping. It is comfortable to carry and big enough to fit all of your everyday essentials. The drawstring keeps the backpack snuggly closed and the various zip and slip pockets are ideal for holding your phone, keys, etc.
- The Small Backpack in Performance Twill – this backpack comes in 3 solids and 4 prints and is made of water-repellant polyester. This backpack is also a great option for everyday use. It is lightweight, super comfortable to carry and small enough so your belongings are easy to retrieve. The side slip pocket will keep your water bottle secure and the other zip pockets will help you keep everything organized.
- The Grand Backpack – this backpack comes in solid black and two different prints. I love this fun colorful tropical print called Rain Forest Canopy Coral! It is lightweight, has padding for comfort, is water-repellant and is made from recycled PET water bottles…22 bottles to be exact! This one has pockets GALORE…any pocket that you may need, this backpack has it! It also had an adjustable chest strap which is helpful when carrying heavier loads. You can also clip your keys or water bottle onto this backpack to keep them secure and nearby for easy access! What’s not to love about this backpack?!
As you can see, Vera Bradley has an awesome selection of backpacks for all stages of life and all of your needs. You can truly find a backpack that will carry you throughout your day and beyond! Vera Bradley backpacks are high quality and made to last and not to mention…SO FUN TO CARRY!
Now all you have to do is decide which backpack is right for you! Happy backpack shopping!